Monday, July 9, 2007

So, life happened....

And now I am back!:) I am working at figuring out this system... it is different from what I am used to. And very soon, I promise to start posting my faves from each session with commentary on why. I have had so many clients tell me recently that my "rambling" about why I like certain images actually helps them to see them in a whole new light. Hey, whatever helps!:) So, from now on, I will make a top 5 list and tell you why I love my choices.




Here are some things to look forward to in the coming monthes.... some way cute Christmas card designs.... session albums..... brag books.... and new flexibility with collections that I think some of you may really really enjoy!! Oh, and some price increases, but that isn't nearly as fun.




All prices will be increasing as of September 1st. That's the downside to business getting crazy busy... time has to be well-compensated, especially leaving that cutie daughter of mine behind!!:) (oh, and the son isn't too shabby either! hehe)




As a sincere sidenote, I want to give a huge shout out to all of my wonderful clients who have made this more rewarding than I ever thought possible. It is truly an honor to be a part of your lives and I don't take it lightly. Thank you!




Now, let's figure out how to download a picture of my sassy princess.... here goes nothing.:)
Sweet.... it worked!!! :)

No comments: