Monday, October 29, 2007

In the rain and all....

okay, I had to force myself to cut back on my choices here. I don't have a favorite from this session... it would be an injustice to all the other images to just pick one!!:) These little guys are so adorable, and their parents aren't so bad either!! Despite the cold and the drizzly rain, I think we definitely were successful here! How your sweet family has changed since I first started photographing you guys! I feel a little sentimental right now. Hang on, let me get a tissue.:) Seriously, though... we love you guys and are so happy to call you our friends. Enjoy!











1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

okay, these are all amazing, but that 4th one is TOO DIE FOR!
i can see that in a magnificently large portrait or canvas above their fireplace!
you do such incredible landscape shots girl!