Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh, to be in love like that.....


I have the honor of shooting this beautiful couple's wedding next June and it can't get here soon enough. They are a dream to photograph. We had a wonderful time with them. I promise there are more to come, guys, but for the moment, this will have to "do".:)
In "other news"... :)
Here are a couple things my current clients need to know.
1) The absolute latest that orders will be processed before Christmas is December 5th. (with the exception of that last family (you know who you are:)) All other orders will be happily processed... just not until January. Thank you for understanding my need for a holiday!!
2) When you place an order, it will be filled in the order in which it was received. This is a very very (VERY) :) busy time of year and your patience is very much appreciated. The same goes with invoices. I will be sending those out all at once tomorrow. So, if you are waiting for a paypal invoice from me, please check your email in the next day or so.
3) Your business is so very appreciated. Is there someone you'd like to share the gift of art with? We are now offering beautiful gift certificates starting in increments of $100. Please shoot me an email if at all interested.
4) And finally, my lovely wedding clients.... your day is coming in the very near future!! We are working hard to get through *A LOT* of images and will begin posting individual galleries, based upon categories (i.e., getting ready, reception, ceremony, etc) starting Wednesday of next week. I'm excited for you to be able to view them and move ahead in the process.
Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! Enjoy family, food, friends, AND football!!:)

1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

oh my gosh Joni - that is breathtaking!
your silhouette's are so yummy!

Happy Thanksgiving!