Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall is here! | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

First I'd like to thank everyone for being so very patient. I am currently about 3 blog posts behind and I KNOW you guys are eager to see your sneak peeks. Also, I'd like to say that if you have ordered from me (and paid), your order has been filled and will either be shipped out or delivered by Friday. It is, again, a factory in my living room. If you had your mini-session with me on Sept. 27th, and have NOT ordered, please do so by Monday of next week. I'd like to get that all wrapped up.

Moving on... :)
1) Love shots like this... I think it looks like big sis is taking charge!

2) And now she's a model. :)
3) Doesn't he look like a little man the way that he is leaning back? It cracked me up!

4) Love the smiles/giggles.

5) Boy he was FAST. :)
6) Fun with Mom... how real is this??!?
7) And I think this was when Dad was called out for having smellier feet than his little girl. (her call, NOT mine. :)) This ALWAYS works for a good expression.

I'll be back soon! :)

No comments: