Friday, October 10, 2008

I LOVE happy babies| Indianapolis Children's Photographer

This little family made my day. Not only are they gorgeous, they were so naturally snuggly together too. This first image is one of my newest favorites. Ever. :) I love when I can walk into someone's home for the first time and feel like I've known them forever. So, thank you for a lovely couple of hours. I can't wait for you to see all of these images, but I have to save some surprises for your gallery next week. :)

1) Are you kidding me with that smile?? I love Dad's nose pressed against his cheek, and Mom's lovely lashes. Can I hang this on MY wall?? :)
2) Aren't they so snuggly? I also like his little toes at the bottom of the picture.
3) I think he is going to be a sky diver. He holds his head up so well, but then throws his arms behind him and it is so funny!
4) I told you guys it would be worth it to venture out to the hammock!! There is nothing like new parents enjoying their baby. He is adored. Obviously.
5) Oh my. These eyes were not enhanced in any way. They are just THAT sparkly. Or perhaps he was so sleepy by this point that they were glazing over, but whatever. :)
Thank you again! I can't wait to work with you again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! These portraits are wonderful :)