I had the honor of photographing Nathan and Susanna's beautiful wedding day this past weekend. It was a perfect event, and celebrated the love and laughter that this sweet couple shares. And I bet you guys were SO happy on Sunday when the Colts pulled off that amazing comeback!! I am hoping that you were able to see at least part of the game on your honeymoon!! :) Thank you to my second shooter, Rachel, for doing a great job, and keeping me all together.
1) Being a details girl, I always love shots like this. He has not seen Susanna yet, and I think he's a little nervous. :)
2) So, Dad comes in and gives him a peptalk. This was so sweet to me.
3) Now we have him smiling. He's such a great sport!!
4) Her side of the story... (check out that beadwork on the dress!!)
5) And it would just be WRONG if I left out her shoes, right?? :)
6) Beautiful!! Inside and out. Aren't those flowers perfect!? And she told me to tell Nathan that she wasn't nervous, so he shouldn't be either. :) 7) What a gorgeous group of friends!!
8) Can you tell they are sisters? You all have the most amazing eyes!!
9) Love all the expressions in this next fun shot. I'm not entirely sure what they were doing, but it worked for me!! :)