Saturday, November 1, 2008

Maternity Sneak Peek | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

This sweet momma and I had so much fun together... at least I did. :) She probably thought I was crazy. But anyway, I was so happy she agreed to let me play to update my maternity galleries. So thank you!!! You are so gorgeous, inside and out, and I can't wait to hear the news of your new little one.

1) This was actually toward the end of our session, but despite the wind blowing her hair, I actually really love this image. Her expression is a little mysterious, and I always go for those images more than the smiling shots.

2) The colors that day were phenomenal.


3) And we had just enough wind to make her feel like a model with her hair blowing! :)

4) This may be my favorite of the day. I love the tiny sunflare and the serene expression and smile on your face.
5) It's okay to do moody maternity pictures, right?? :)

6) Perfect light (and wind again) in this little alley. And didn't she dress so cute??

7) Not a shot that I usually do, (probably because 9 times out of 10, my subjects are 3 and under and running from me!!:)... but I really love it. Small subject, big picture.

Thanks again, hot momma. :)

No comments: