Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Maternity + twins | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

This sweet little family with 2 year old twin girls will be adding a new member very soon, and they wanted to capture some moments of their family as it is now. They made me smile. A lot. These two cuties were so active and fun... I'm thinking their parents may have a lot on their hands... especially when they are teenagers!! :) Thanks to T and K for inviting me into your lives. ;)
*Edited to add, sorry for the delay... these were scheduled to post earlier and I put the wrong date. ha! *

Anyway, here are some of my favorites...

1) Love the snuggly shots... She's claiming her spot on Mom. :)
2) I think Mom is being ganged up on... and loving it. :) (these girls remind me of another set of twins I work with, do you see it?)
3) Dramatic... yes. Priceless... absolutely. I definitely wish that both little girls would have been in this picture, but they didn't want to play that game. ha! :)

4) Apparently ring-around-the-rosy is more fun anyway. I'll take it!


5) Snuggle. Is there anything better than little girl kisses?


6) Beautiful belly. I can't wait to meet the new little one!!


7) Love that little gesture with her hair. So girly.

Have a great week!





3 comments:

Duster72 said...

This reminds me of another set...

Joni Streit said...

:) I thought so.

Mary Morrow said...

soooo precious! your work is breathtaking.