Thursday, February 26, 2009

{Thankful Thursday} | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Okay, so today does NOT feel like a Thursday at all. More like one of those reeeeaallly long Mondays. You know the ones?? :)

Anyway, today I am thankful for:
1) My husband who made me feel better about life on a really bad day.

2) My morning last Saturday with two amazing women.

3) My photography girlfriends who invaded my home last week (;)) and inspired me while invading. :)

4) The beautiful cup of coffee that I am currently staring into. Come on.... I skipped the coffee gratitude last week. :)

5) Hanging out this afternoon with just my little guy. It's amazing how PEACEFUL it is when a certain drama queen in our house is at preschool. But I won't mention any names. :)

Have a great evening!!

No comments: