Friday, April 17, 2009

{Thankful Thursday} On Friday :) | Indianapolis Lifestyle Photographer

Okay, so I am one day late posting this.... my apologies. :)

This week I am thankful for:

1) Sunshine coming back.  It really does make things better, no?

2) That my kids love me unconditionally... even when I am less than patient.

3) That my husband took care of everything all day yesterday so that I could go away and be inspired by other photographers.  Thanks, babe. :)

4) My family's good health.  I never want to take it for granted.

5) That I was able to spend the day over last weekend with my parents and watch my dad play baseball with my kids.  Priceless.

Have a great weekend!

**If you have contacted me about a session while we were out of town, and have not heard from me, please drop me another email. I think I took care of everyone, but it got a little crazy FAST. :)  Thank you!! **

No comments: