Monday, April 27, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo | Indianapolis Lifestyle Photographer

I just realized that these images from my session at the zoo never posted, so you guys get extra sneak peeks! :)  What a fun morning we had at the zoo on such a beautiful spring day.  My little friends just celebrated their 2nd birthday and it was time to have a good time.  So, we saw penguins and bears, monkeys and giraffes, rode the carousel, drank lemonade, (I feel like an OH MY should be thrown in here somewhere.... ) and giggled.

Now, these are in crazy order, and since it is late, I'm not going to redo the order.  You guys were there. :)  Your proofs will be ready by the end of the week.

Enjoy!















If you are interested in a session at the zoo, please email me via my website at www.streitphotography.com  .   

Thanks, guys, for letting me tag along! :)

No comments: