The best compliment I really can ever receive is when a family asks me to come back to photograph them again. Their first session with me last year was one of the easiest. Like... EVER. I will just say the jump from 1 to 2 makes a huge difference. :) Despite the chasing, it was so fun to see how much little B has changed and grown. Thank you, again, for the warm welcome and the laughs. Here are some of my favorites...
1) He's got things to do! I love seeing Mom in the background.2) Of course with the hands...
3) I think he looks mischievous.... and it makes me laugh. Because he is. :)
4) His hair is SO cute.
5) I know it is just inside your garage, but I love this daddy moment and how you can tell he just thinks he is SO big. (B, not daddy. :))
6) B, I'm SO sorry to take you away from your tv time. I'm certain the next image is him pointing to the remote control with a teeny tiny pout. Poor guy!
7) The next 3-4 images need to go together. I'm just saying. I LOVE family in the bed shots. You add in a guitar and a snuggly little guy and I am SOLD.