Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two Little Guys... | Indianapolis Lifestyle Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting these little guys last week.  As you can see... it's been a little crazy around here!  We are almost getting caught up..... almost!

Anyway... here are some of my favorites...


1) Love his impish eyes...  fitting I thought with the Curious George book. :)
2) A little man.... love that he fibbed about his age to me!  
3) Can you believe these eyes?
4) One year olds have LOTS to do....
5)... and places to go....
6) Love H's personality coming out here! He makes me laugh.
7) Perfect light in your beautiful home...
8) Something about this makes me smile.
9) Love that toothy smile...
10) Just a quick glimpse that IS the chaos of a session with children under the age of 3. :) All fun, of course!
11) Such a beautiful child... 
12) And so proud of himself. :)  Glad we got that last big smile.
Thank you again for the warm welcome.  I will be in touch in the next week. :)

No comments: