Thursday, March 18, 2010

One of my favorite things... | FCHS Volleyball Photographer

... about spring is that it is time for men's volleyball season to start at my former high school. Every year I enjoy getting to know the team and shooting several of their games. It is a nice change of pace and affords me the opportunity to be artistic with some of the detail shots. Plus my brother is one of the coaches, so it is just an extra excuse to see each other. :) The season will be starting soon, but we met this last week to get some team photos done as well as a quick focus on the team's seniors. This is a great group of guys and I'm happy to say that for teenage boys, they are so respectful all the while keeping me laughing. :) Thanks guys!

Here are just a few of my favorites.






No comments: