Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SUMMER SPECIAL!!! Indianapolis Children's Photographer

One of my favorite parts of being a mom is watching my kiddos develop friendships as they make their way in the world.  I know we put a lot of focus on family portraits and capturing those memories, but I think there is definitely an importance in recognizing how much friendships shape and influence our children's lives.  My daughter (the social butterfly :)) recently had her best girlfriends from school over.

 In the span of about 2 hours, they ate cookies, played dress up, danced, performed a "play", rode scooters and bikes and I can't even remember what else.  All I know is that at the end of those two hours, I had 4 very tired but beautifully happy little girls who didn't have a care in the world, except when they could do it all again.  I don't know about you, but I WANT my daughter to remember that day. 
 So... I had my camera out.  The whole time.  

And those photographs turned into something so much more.  
A simpler time.  A happier time.  A carefree time.
My little girl will never forget the giggles, the hugs, the smiles, the silliness, and I LOVE that.  

So, I want to offer that to you.  Summer is full of so many fun memories for a child and why not share those with a friend?  You know the friend I'm talking about.  The one that your child begs to spend every second with, and before that playdate is even done, they are planning the next one?  

Please view the information below and contact me to book your Summer Sweetness session today!!


No comments: