Monday, February 21, 2011

Love my kiddos.... | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

One of the biggest challenges for me as a photographer is that I often get caught up in doing all the work stuff for everyone else, but neglecting my own personal family photographs.  Case in point... these were taken in October and I just yesterday ordered prints of them. Love these sweet babies of mine (they are so rolling their eyes at me because they are so.not.babies.) They were in my sister-in-law's wedding out in Cali last fall and did such a wonderful job.  I think I owe them big time for cooperating so well for me to get these images taken.  I mean, it wasn't even my birthday OR Mother's Day. :)





2 comments:

Josephiney Photography, LLC said...

Seriously Joni ... your kids are soooooo cute. These photos are soooo awesome! Can't believe how big they are getting.

Mary Morrow said...

They are SO precious Joni!!!
They didn't even have Photographer-Kid-Syndrome! Yay you!!!

Love u.