Thursday, July 12, 2007

I can't believe he is 6 months old!

Okay, Carey.... You will be my guinea pig here!:) Here are my "top five and why". Oh, and these are in no particular order, by the way.
1) I like this image because "B" looks so very big. He looks confident but still slightly vulnerable and inquisitive. It is simply him... hanging with his toys. And, the expression makes me wonder what he was thinking about me! :)

2) I think this one is fun because I was there to know he was sliding down on the dresser and looking so very mischievous. It kind of makes me giggle because he looks like such a stinker.:) Also, I don't always like the tilt on pictures, but this one I did to make it more interesting.
3) Again, little "B" makes me laugh. I also like the crop here because otherwise, the moment got lost in the bigger picture. This pulls your eyes in to where you feel like he really is peeking at you. Besides, I really can't get enough of his big brown eyes.
4) This is one of my favorites... he is working so hard to pull up, yet distracted by his teething. I love his pudgy little fingers grasping the bar for dear life, but even more, the way his little toes are curled up and peeking out of the crib melts my heart. They grow so fast.
5) You have known my style long enough to know that I love me some baby feet!! That is really all I need to say about this one. Yummy little toes.;) Oh and the way his big toe is pointing down on his left foot.... too cute. I hope that helps you see what I see.:)

No comments: