Friday, August 17, 2007

I had the extreme honor of being there for....

...bathtime and pj time for these little girls! Their momma loves that time of day with them and asked if I would do a session then so she would always remember. What a wonderful idea! I had so much fun, and in fact, was invited to sleepover in the older girl's bed. Somehow, I didnt think that was the best idea, so we settled for a hug at the end of my time there. :) Some of you may remember the sweet baby on my website with the hat... well, she's grown up a bit since the last time I saw her.

And here are my favorites... (or at least a few of them!:))

1) Baby "L" is learning to walk right now. I love the light on her here. Her eyes are lovely anyway, but here they are perfection. Ahhh... and the curls.


2) This is probably one of my all-time favorites. (Do I say that ALL the time, or what!?) She is a little stinker and was escaping to her room... which by the way, is one of the cutest I've ever seen. I love that baby bare skin and the light coming in the window. And, it makes me wonder what she's going after!

3) Just Momma and her girls. What's not to love?

4) Baby L loves reading with Mommy, but secretly, I think Mommy loves it just as much.

5) There's nothing like daddy hugs. Look at how they adore each other.


6) Now big sis, "A" is going to make an amazing mommy one day. She has a whole zoo of stuffed animal friends and has to tuck them in every night. Her tenderness and care is beyond sweet. I know it melts her momma's heart.



7) I love how they are just lost in each other and the moment. It was like I wasn't even in the room, and that is always my goal. Someday those snuggly, giggly memories will be so priceless to Momma! 8) Now, I thought tucking in was right around the corner, but Miss A was sweetly persuasive that indeed, she would sleep much better with a snack. I love this. Just hanging out with Mom.

8)And finally, Daddy comes up to say goodnight and snuggle for a bit. Look at her sweet little face. So safe, and so very loved.

Thank you, Angie, for such a great idea and evening.
If anyone else is interested in this documentary type of session, I will be offering them exclusively in the spring. (post-holiday stress.:))
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!:)




No comments: