Friday, August 31, 2007

Just a couple updates...

Hey guys,


For those of you who have sent me the most wonderful emails, THANK YOU! You have no idea how much your sweet words mean to me. How gratifying!:)


Just a couple things to tell you...


1) We are on track for the new site to be published either this afternoon or tomorrow. Check it out!:) There are a few things that may be added here and there, but the vital stuff is there. YAY!!!


2) You will see new prices, as I had explained a month or so ago. This is important... **IF you are a baby plan member, these prices do NOT apply to you until after your baby's first year is up!**


3) If you are in the ordering process for a session that has already occurred, these prices also do not apply to you.


4) If you have a scheduled (and paid for) session with me, these prices do not apply to you until your next session with me.


Hope that makes sense! I don't want people panicking.;)


Thank you for all your support. And... because it wouldn't be a good post without a good picture.... here are 2 of the 3 loves of my life!:)


1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

stunning new site.
prices that you so definetely deserve!
i am floored & blessed to know you!

love the music!