Saturday, September 1, 2007

A special shout out....

I'd like to thank so many of you who have called or emailed about my new website. It is finally live and I am so happy with the way it turned out. Now, if I didn't know all of you, I wouldn't have all of those beautiful subjects to put on there!:)


It was brought to my attention that some of you are not hearing the music on the site. And I must say, that is half the experience right there. I would like to thank the generous band named Fisher for the use of their song "Beautiful Life." It is fun, playful, and has a terrific message. Check out their music at http://www.fishertheband.com/ and I promise you will be hooked!:) If you are not able to view the music on/off button in the lower left hand corner of my website on your screen, chances are you need to update your Adobe Flash Player. It is free... just go to http://www.adobe.com/ and it is one of the first options you will see. It is worth it, I promise.:)


I hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful weather this weekend and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things!:)


Here is another of my all-time favorite shots. Somedays... this is how I feel. Don't you?;)

1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

love, love, LOVE that song! i also think it's neat how the songs change when you enter the baby galleries. never seen anything like that before. you rawk!
the image of the little girl having a bad moment...i have felt like that all this long weekend.