Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.....

First of all, thank you guys for the emails that continue to come in about the new website. My life is so blessed because of you!;)

Secondly, because I take pride in the fact that 95% of my business is from word-of-mouth contacts, I am starting an all-new referral program. Here is how it will work.

You have a fun session with me. You love your pictures. You tell all your friends. They book (and PAY for) sessions so they can be cool like you (ok, I'm SO not 12, promise!:)). You say, "Hey, what's in it for me??" And I say, well, I'll give you $25 credit for your next session. And you say, "SWEET!!". But it gets better. There's no limit. So, if you really love your pictures, and you tell 10 friends, and they ALL book and pay for sessions with me, that is....$250 credit for your NEXT session with me. How fun is that?


Got that?;) Here's the only catch. This starts October 1st and is not retroactive.

And when you tell your friends, please remind them to mention YOU so that you receive credit. I will be keeping track.

No comments: