Thursday, October 4, 2007

Just a few announcements...

1) October is almost fully booked. Thank you!:)


2) November 17th is the LAST day for full sessions before Christmas. (with the exception of my three November/December baby planners.) I want to make sure your prints are back to you before Christmas and most labs run a little delayed with the holiday season... not to mention our wonderful US Postal Service. (Plus, between you and me, I REALLY want to get my Christmas shopping done this year BEFORE Dec 23rd... which was NOT the case last year.)


3) If you are in the process of ordering proofs right now, and you need assistance in any way, I will be unavailable until next Monday. This will NOT affect your ordering deadline. I am honored/slightly crazy to be photographing not one but TWO weddings this weekend, so I will be away, but happy to get back to you on questions or concerns on Monday the 8th.


4) Here are just a couple of samples of holiday cards that will be available in a 5x7 flat or folded format. They are printed on beautiful textured paper and are amazing! I will be posting more samples after the aforementioned craziness is over.

Option AOption B

Option C

No comments: