Sunday, October 14, 2007

Two of my favorite people in the whole wide world...

These are the friends who keep us real. You know... the ones who make you laugh at yourself when you start to take yourself too seriously? Yep... that is the kind of friends these two crazy kids are to Jason and myself. We love them. Thank you for all the ways you have impacted our lives. Here's to many more years of friendship and laughter.

My favorites...

1) Okay, they really are too cute for words here, but I love how she is giggling. They just look happy. Really happy.


2) Need I remind you what a freak I am about hands??? Nope, didn't think so.:)
3) Guys, I know we were going for black and white pictures here, but seriously, how gorgeous is this color!?? I guess I never noticed how sexy your eyes are until now. SMOKIN'!:) 4) Ahhhh.. that moment before a kiss... isn't it just the best? I love how they are all wrapped up in each other. Literally. :)
5) Again... there's that moment before the kiss that just looks so magical (Drew Barrymore here, folks... hehe) in pictures. I love the color here too. It just looks romantic.
How's that for a RECORD nine minute session!?!:)

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

you love hand pictures, i love "kissy" pictures. i'm smiling cause you shared 2 kissies this time :).
you did awesome girl!
i know they will be ecstatic about what you captured for them.
and 9 minutes, holy macrole! i don't think you're supposed to share that part *wink, wink*.

way to go idaho!
mary