Friday, December 14, 2007

One of my favorite families.... and I'll tell you why.:)

In the interest of getting all of your session done before my trip, I am just posting one of my favorites. I am so thankful for you guys. (yeah, so I'm sappy!) You were one of my very first families who just trusted me without knowing me. You let me come into your home and play with your kiddos. You have been nothing less than wonderful hosts every time I'm there. (think wine, David.:) hehe) I truly treasure your business, but more so, your friendship. So, thank you. Thank you for making me laugh every single time I'm there. Thank you for sharing your sons' lives with me. Merry Christmas to all of you. I'll never forget you all dancing to Christmas music in the living room while I was getting my camera ready. :)


No comments: