Thursday, February 28, 2008

I want to live in this house.:)

You guys have room for me, right?:) Thank you for welcoming me into your home. I had such a great time getting to know your little guy. He is FAST.:) I will be in touch with you next week about your gallery.

1) Love the bare feet on this one!
2) I'm really loving the way all the colors pull together in this shot... and his blue eyes are pretty cute too!
3) Great. Now I think I want to bring a dog with me to sessions if it will make the little ones laugh like that!:)
4) He is soooo trying to figure me out in this shot!
5) Family.
6) Curious George??
7) And maybe just a WEE bit naughty!
8) I know this is very dramatic, but I'm rather fond of it!:)
Thanks for looking! Stay tuned tomorrow for a lovely 1 year old princess! :)

No comments: