Monday, February 4, 2008

Thought I would share this...


This is my own wall in my home. (obviously, as it is m family in the pictures...). I mount all of my prints 8x10 and larger, so that I don't HAVE to frame them if I don't want to. I purchased the wrought iron easles and holders (technically plate holders... who knew?!) from various stores here in town. I love the flexibility of being able to switch out the images anytime. Hope this helps someone!;)

Happy Monday. (and yes... I'm still smiling....:))

3 comments:

Amanda said...

wow...I was expecting a much bigger deal from you than that blog read.....it's okay..be happy... hello!!! it was a BEAUTIFUL sight and feeling to know that the patriots did not win!! And for the Giants and Eli to win...could not have been better..unless it was of course the colts! SO GREAT! SO SO SO SO GREAT!!!!

Amanda said...

oops- posted on the wrong entry- oh well, you know what I mean!

Joni Streit said...

oh girl.... I knew EXACTLY what you meant!!;)