Sunday, February 3, 2008

Well, well, well....

I am happy to be the first to admit that I was wrong.... about my SuperBowl prediction. I've never been happier to be WRONG!! I'm not really one to wish anything "bad" on anyone... BUT... remember that certain quarterback I *may* have mentioned in my last post? Well... let's just say that I wasn't super sad or anything after he was sacked soooo many times by the Giants. I was sort of 'okay' with him fumbling and falling around just a little bit. And oh my goodness... cheers to Eli Manning. What a guy... what a family, huh? And did anyone else love the way the cameras would flash to Peyton in the suite? I was feeling for him.

ok, now all my girlfriends are seriously rolling their eyes at me. I'll stop. No more football talk.... for 8 more months. hehe;) (and 3 days, but who's counting?)

Happy Super Bowl Day.;)

No comments: