Sunday, March 2, 2008

A few updates...

1) If you have placed an order with me in the last 2 weeks, everything has been processed and we are awaiting shipment. I fully expect many boxes sitting at my front door tomorrow or Tuesday.;)

2) If you have a session scheduled with me, all session fee invoices have been sent out. IF you have NOT received one, and think you should have, please contact me. (Remember that email issue I talked about!? ugh)

3) I will be shooting on the north side on Saturday, March 8th at 9 am. If you are interested in booking a session with me, I'm opening up that day for two more sessions, first come, first serve, starting at 11:30 and then at 2. Please leave me a comment or shoot me an email if you are interested in either of the two openings. This is only open to north-siders.:)

4) If you had a session with me this past week, I will be contacting you, beginning on Wednesday, to find out which five days is the BEST for you to place your order. I've had a new record set.... I know you guys think it is impossible to make your selections quickly, but this eager Momma ordered in TWO days!!! Can you believe it? It is possible.:)

5) Finally, please note a new price list on the website, including a DIGITAL package. This is perfect for you tech-savvy individuals.;)

Have a terrific week!

No comments: