Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Downtown and in love!!

A huge thank you to T and M for being up for anything. I'm so excited for you to see these. I had to make myself stop posting! :) You were so much fun and I'm truly honored to be hanging out with you on your wedding day. Let the count down begin!!!


1) SMOKIN' eyes. (told ya! :))

2) Where it all began...
3) Um, wow.
4) Before the "security guard" kicked us out of this stairwell. Remember that time I talked about how magical the almost kiss is? Well, this is why!
5) Could they be any cuter? And yes, ladies... her shoes were amazing! :)
6) The real stuff.
7) LOVE this. :) Soooo well coordinated! (M, you do just "GO" together in more ways than one!)
8) Nothing says romance like an embrace in the heart of the city traffic.
9) Significant in so many ways.
10) Doesn't she look so safe? I love this. (psst. Mo, I want a picture like this! ;))
I'll be in touch with you by the end of the week, guys! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that.... I'm sure we'll capture it. I'm so stinking excited.

Joni Streit said...

squeal!!! I can't wait! :)

Mary Morrow said...

oh joni - these are phenomenal!!!
the "almost" kiss definitely does wonders for an image - so sexy!!!
love that last one too :).

you having a shoot with Mo?

Joni Streit said...

Thanks, Mary!:) Jason and I are going to San Francisco at the end of June and Monyeen Black is sweet enough to do a "We made it 8 years" session with us! I'm sooo excited. and nervous. Maybe you should warn her of what a horrible mess I turn into when I'm in front of the camera! lol :)