Friday, May 30, 2008

Contest!! :)

I hope everyone is having a great week! I promised a contest announcement and here it is!


One thing that I absolutely love is seeing what *you* do with all the photographs that you purchase (from me... hehe), particularly when you hang them on the wall. It is so gratifying to see my art hanging on your walls... sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I am! So.... here it is. I want you to send me photos of your wall displays. The FIRST 5 people to email me images will receive a session (starting in August) with NO session fee! That's a value of $75! I will close the contest on Monday, June 9th. You have to give me permission to share here with all my blogger friends, that's the only catch.:) I can't wait to see what you all send me!! So... hurry!!!! ;)


And because a post is no fun if there's not a picture... here's my sassy daughter. This little tee-shirt is one of the gifts "she" gave me for Mother's Day. Although I have my suspicions that her daddy *MAY* have had something to do with it!! :)


No comments: