Saturday, May 31, 2008

I think it is meant to be.

So, I'm a sucker for a good story... especially when it involves a couple in love and my favorite team, the Indianapolis Colts!!! (attention girlfriends, please stop rolling your eyes! :))



I met with this bride-to-be back in January to discuss being their wedding photographer. I thought we hit it off pretty well. And then she told me that her fiance proposed at a Colts game in Dec, and I thought I was in heaven. What a great story. Wait. It gets better. The more she talked about it, we determined that the game where the proposal occurred was, in fact, the game Jason and I attended. If you are a new blogreader here, I'm a super crazy Colts fan... crazy as in I cried when they lost in the playoffs and had to take a mental health day for the next week. Okay, not really, but it was BAD.:)



Anyway... fast forward to today, we were downtown shooting on the fabulous Mass. Ave. and we saw a Colts player enjoying a night on the town. Can we call that a SIGN!? :) So what did we do? You bet. We headed over to get a shot of them in front of the old RCA Dome... where it all began. Sure, we trespassed for a minute. Of course, I thought we'd go to jail. hehe. BUT... wow. it was so worth it. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to hang out with you on your big day. Of course there will be more of my favorites to come, but I could not resist sharing this one tonight. Enjoy!:)


PS. Don't forget to check out the contest below! :)

No comments: