Friday, June 20, 2008

Sneak Peek #2

These two sisters made me laugh with their mischievious expressions and giggles. It was great to meet you guys! :)

1) I love that it's not the perfect "looking at the camera" picture here. 2) Sigh.... I wish MY kids would do this for me! ha
3) M, this is the 10x20 crop I mentioned to you. It is really a great size, easy to find a frame for, and unique.
4) Cute girls, cute outfits, great light... what more could I want!?
Thanks again, guys. I'll be in touch next week.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That second photo of the two girls on their backs is perfect... love the connection with their hands. Great shot!++

Anonymous said...

I L O V E that 2nd picture! It is great! And too funny you read my blog. I can not figure out how to do the feed into facebook! LOL I was up till one this morning trying to get caught up on life. Still did not get caught up!!!