After a busy winter and spring shooting what seemed like 15 one-year olds, I had a short break from them while the crazy 3 weddings in 5 weeks happened. I MISS THEM! :) I love my one year olds, and this sweetheart was no exception. Thanks for such a fun session. I hope you treated yourself to something VERY cold after we were done! :) Here are some of my favorites...
1) This is SO "one". Exploring and curious.
2) I can't resist a good blue sky! Can you?
3) Love the light on Miss A here. Independent but cautious. I'm happy her little teeth are peeking through.
4) Of course who can resist those blue eyes?
5) And that giggle? Oh my!
6) Eyes for daddy always melt my heart.
7) Of COURSE I am fine with a quick suck-my-thumb break! Love that her little hand is holding daddy's shirt too. Wouldn't want to leave him out of the the love! :)
8) This makes me laugh because I know she was wanting DOWN and we were going for a snuggly shot. See that determination in her chin?? :)
9) Happy baby + bubbles = perfection. :)
If you like what you see, leave me a comment and say hi! :)
Thanks again, guys!