I know you guys are so eager to see these, so I'll keep it short and sweet. THANK YOU! It was awesome to be a part of such a beautiful day with you and your family. I have to give a few shout outs to people who helped me out for the day. First, my good friend Amanda worked as my second shooter on very short notice and made the day so fun. Thanks, girl! And my new friend Amanda was the wedding planner at the Mavris Cultural Center and truly was amazing at keeping the day flowing smoothly! Thank YOU! :) Finally, my new best friend and DJ, Mark Allam kept me laughing with his singing, and hydrated when I was desperate! :) So thank you! It was a pleasure working with all of you. And... here we go...
1) Two flower girls are so much fun! And aren't they so cute???
2) Fun group of guys with a great collective sense of humor!
3) Nothing like some cigars to add some character to the day! (thanks for not spilling your drinks on me! :))
4) And a game of pool to relax...
5) The weather was glorious with the blue sky and slight breeze. I love this shot of Michelle with her maid of honor. Beautiful.
6) These shoes had a life of their own. SEXY!! They were the subject of many conversations and speculations.