Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tony and Michelle's Big Day {Part 3}

It's nearly 3 am in the morning and here I am. Again. :) My plan for vacation next week is to catch up on sleep! This is not a good trend I have going on here! yawn.


Anyway, here are some more of my favorites... as promised. The remainder of the wedding images will begin to be available in two more weeks. Thank you for your patience!
1) Love the sense of movement here and the sassy attitude of the bride. She's so cute!
2) This was a special moment for me to witness, because I've personally known this little guy for about 3 or 4 years now. His momma's pretty sweet too. :)
3)Love the lighting here. (1 off camera/1 on camera flash, by the way.)
4) Right before the mother/son dance, she looked at me and said, "You know, you'll be doing this one day." Eek. Guess what? It made me view this dance much differently. (and then made me want to run home and hug my growing-up-too-fast little boy, but I'm rambling.)
5) Loved all the colors and light at the reception. Cheers!
6) Again, love that I can almost feel the movement of them dancing... especially with her hair flying. Miss L, you were a GREAT dancer! ;)
7) Sigh....
8) We had a little break before the reception so we took advantage of this great room on the 3rd floor to get the next few shots.
9)This makes me want to snuggle.
10) Just a sweet moment to take it all in.
T and M, you will both be in my thoughts and prayers over the next few months. It really was an honor to share your day with you both. Hugs! :)

1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

ohhh, sooo good!!! and so very artsy miss thang!
love the motion shots - way to capture those hard to get shots!
thanks for the info on the lighting!