I had the chance to hang out with my SUPER COOL sister-in-law (trying to gain babysitting credits here, folks!) and her AWESOME boyfriend the other night to capture their new little member of the family.... Cooper.... the sweet little dog who invokes pure terror for my daughter. Who knew that such a cute little thing would be SO SCARY? :) Okay, maybe he's easily excited, but scary? Never. Thanks for a fun evening. I hope you love them! :)
1) Love how he's looking at me. I think immediately after this shot, they kissed, and he rolled his eyes, but whatever.
2) Cooper's "kissing" involves teeth. They are still working on that. :)
3) Nothing like a little fisheye fun. This is just entertaining to me and I love it.
4) Sigh. I love hand shots anyway, but we didn't want to leave Cooper out. Would you believe we hid a 'treat' in their hands. Guys, I'm NOT beyond staging every now and then. I'll admit it.
5) Love that soft evening light. In the summertime, shooting at 7:30pm is the only way to go!