Monday, September 29, 2008

More Mini-Session Fun | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Well, I promised more... do you know how HARD it is to just show one?? :)

1) This sweetheart melted our hearts. She is too sweet... even though she really didn't like me at first. She had this sad little pout she would give me everytime I got too close to her. And to her sweet momma, you are ABSOLUTELY allowed to be eager. :) I'm so glad we got to chat today. You make me laugh!! 2) Isn't she lovely? I love the light on her hair and her gorgeous eyes. It was so nice to meet you!! :)
3) Can we say good looking?? :) LOVED the wardrobe choices... so perfectly coordinated. You guys were so easy to work with. Thank you! ;)
4) Again... awesome clothing choices. These guys were so silly and fun. And a big thank you to Mom for bringing us caffeine! :) I told you I'm more creative when fully caffeinated!
Stay tuned for more tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. Love the last one!

KJOY said...

YEAH, you made it! Surprise surprise, they are ALL GORGEOUS! :)

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Beautiful images, beautiful kids. LOVE the last one-so fun and lively!