Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Harry Potter and the Sweetest Princess | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

It has been awhile since I've shared my own kiddos, and they were just too cute on Halloween NOT to share! :) My son is almost 8 and is kind of "over" dressing up.... until his baby sister suggested that he should be Harry Potter. See, he has read nearly the entire Harry Potter series in the last year and is finishing up the final book now... so it was only fitting. My daughter had a hard time choosing between a princess and a kitty.... because if you go back to my post last year... she TOTALLY rocked the kitty costume... and knew it! :) Why try a new costume when the old faithful kitty cat worked out so well for her, right?? Anyway... we discussed it at great length and she decided to change it up.

And... here they are...

Happy fall! :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I just cannot get my mind around "almost 8". I'll never forget when you called me after he was born! Your kids are the cutest!

Joni Streit said...

I know!!! It doesn't seem possible that it was that long ago... because I distinctly remember making that call. :) And thank you! I think they are cute too. :)