Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am still here... | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I just realized how very very long it has been since I have updated. I think I spoiled my little "following" (aka stalkers...) of readers with the months of September and October. :) Here's what's been happening around here....

1) I've been proofing, proofing, and proofing all the sessions from the last month. WOW. You guys have me hopping!!

2) I've been trying to recover from a really bad 10 day plus cold. I really hope you guys avoided that! I'm still not 100% better, so it has slowed me down just a bit as SLEEP has become bit more important.

3) I've been restructuring some things for next year, based on that survey so many of you filled out for me. (thank you!) Look for some changes in March.

4) I've been booking weddings for next year. Yes... it's that time!

5) I've been working on LOTS of orders. My little factory is going strong! (with some very very late hours. ha!)

So, there you have it. This month is less about shooting and more about making sure everything is done and ready for all of you by December 1st.

And because a post is NO FUN without pictures, I finally can share some from our family session with my friend Amanda Elpers. She did a great job and yes, it was WEIRD to be on the 'other side' of the camera. eek.








9 comments:

Lavish Memories Photography said...

I LOVE the last one!! Soo cute. Glad your feeling better, my husband & Alivia both got nasty cold that lasted forever. No fun! We just got our family photos done and it was strange after just 8 months of being in the business I can't imagine years!!

Morgan Matters said...

You guys are soooooooo cute! :)

Lisa Johnson said...

I was going to say you guys were cute too, but I'll say precious!!! I absolutely love the first shot!! What a great Christmas card photo!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww LOVE THOSE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What?!?!?! We don't get to see one of just you & Jason? Hmmm... something's wrong w/ this pic...

Glad you're starting to feel better.

Jackie said...

Joni!!! Your family is beyond gorgeous. I love everything about these pictures. Your baby girl's red tights are the perfect touch. :)

Leslie said...

I'll admit it. I'm one of your "stalkers". Thanks for sharing your family with us! I love seeing your work, but it's even more fun for me to see you!

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

What a cute family Jo!

Shannon said...

Your last month sounds alot like mine. I love your family pictures!