1) I've been proofing, proofing, and proofing all the sessions from the last month. WOW. You guys have me hopping!!
2) I've been trying to recover from a really bad 10 day plus cold. I really hope you guys avoided that! I'm still not 100% better, so it has slowed me down just a bit as SLEEP has become bit more important.
3) I've been restructuring some things for next year, based on that survey so many of you filled out for me. (thank you!) Look for some changes in March.
4) I've been booking weddings for next year. Yes... it's that time!
5) I've been working on LOTS of orders. My little factory is going strong! (with some very very late hours. ha!)
So, there you have it. This month is less about shooting and more about making sure everything is done and ready for all of you by December 1st.
And because a post is NO FUN without pictures, I finally can share some from our family session with my friend Amanda Elpers. She did a great job and yes, it was WEIRD to be on the 'other side' of the camera. eek.