Saturday, November 22, 2008

Newborn/family session | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I was so excited when this sweet momma (who you may recognize from not too long ago..:)) asked for a newborn/family session. The "pretty" genes certainly run in this family and I enjoyed every second. Thank you, guys, for letting me do my thing.:)

1) This may be one of my favorite images. The wide eyes amazed me for such a tiny baby.
2) This dad is going to have a rough time when his three little princesses are teenagers. They are all going to be gorgeous!!
3) So peaceful...
4) Can't leave out newborn toes!!
5) Love that smile.
6) When this little one told me her daddy was "handsome", I thought I would melt. So sweet.
7) She has such a bubbly personality and had LOTS of things to tell me about! :) I loved it.

8) Upside-down-sisters always giggle. :)
9) Love the personalities coming through in their stances alone. Makes me laugh.

10) I think you are lucky parents. :)
11) The giggles in this image make me so happy!!
Thank you again, and I'll be in touch as soon as possible.

2 comments:

~Melissa Mullinax said...

What a darling family. The last one is SUCH a great shot..truly a memory-maker for sure.

~M

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos! Love the upside down sisters!