Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!! | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

What a great year 2008 has been! I wanted to take this time to thank you all for making 2008 a wonderfully rewarding year for Joni Streit Photography... in every way. You, again, have made me laugh, made me cry, and have touched my heart over and over again by welcoming me into your lives.

Because I think in lists (yes, I'm a nerd!), I thought it would be fun to list some of my highlights of the year. So, here we go!

1) Watching all my baby-planners grow up to big (FAST) one year olds. You are all so special to me in your own ways, and as your mommas know, I get WAY excited to see how much you've changed every 3 months!

2) Each of the weddings I had the privilege to shoot... I love my job, but moreso, I love the couples I get to work with. I'm a little spoiled... you all are just so nice!! :)

3) The families that keep coming back. You know who you are, and I love you for it!

4) This year I also met a lot of new families, which brings new creativity, and new friendships. Thank you for inviting me into your homes!

5) The Flying Cupcake sessions I did in the early spring ... so fun and so fresh.

6) When at the end of our session together, your little ones gave me hugs and kisses. (I told you I have the best job!)

7) My friendships with my fellow Indy photographers and our nights out together...
I love you girls!! :)

8) Getting to assist with a shoot of Indianapolis Colts safety, Bob Sanders. (I mean, come on... you KNOW I'm a huge football fan anyway!:))

9) The hugely successful fall Mini-Session craze on 9/27. I can't thank you guys enough for making that day go so smoothly.

10) The emails that brought me to tears when you all were so happy to see your photographs. Those messages that you send me keep me going on the stressful days.


THANK YOU!!! I wish for all of you a wonderfully blessed and healthy 2009. I can't wait to see what it brings for all of us.

Oh, and it would just NOT be right if I did not add.... GO COLTS!!! :)

No comments: