Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last baby of the year... | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I hope everyone is staying warm and safe during this winter weather!! I know the blog has been neglected this month. But when it comes to relaxing and family, taking the month of December off (almost:)) was the best thing I could have done. Thank you to all of you for keeping me hopping for 4 months straight so that I could appreciate this downtime a little more! ;)

This was my last session of 2008 and what a great one it was. This family is very special to me... they know why. :) So, thank you, M family, for once again inviing me into your home and your lives. It is always a pleasure. Here are some of my favorites... (as always, not AT ALL in order!)

1) This was at the end of the session when I snuck into her roome where she was tuckered out to capture this peaceful shot.

2) I love love love this shot. The light, the connection, everything about it.
3) Love those rolls... I wanna squeeze her! :)


4) Some mommies just KNOW how to play. You are one of those moms! :) Love this.


5) I'm not sure why I like this so much, but I think it is how soft and warm the lighting is... oh and the cute baby part of it. :)


6) Oh my. Can you believe those tiny toes??

7) You know this DOES go in my collection of hands images, right? I love this.

Thanks again guys!! Happy Holidays!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Joni! No unforced and natural. Great note to end the year on.

Lisa Johnson said...

The toes, toes, toes... I LOVE those toes!! The little stocking/leg warmers are perfect!

Mary Morrow said...

so stinkin' cute! love the leggings shot the best... such a different perspective - great job!
and merry christmas to you!