Monday, January 19, 2009

A beautiful new family | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I know I shared one early sneak peek of this sweet little girl, but I finally had the chance to sit down and work on the rest. I was so happy to be able to take these for my good friend Amanda, a fellow photographer who I adore. :) There's a lot of pressure 'shooting' another photographer's family, but I think we pulled it off. Thank you for welcoming me into your home. Your new little one is such a sweetheart... I think I fell in love with babies all over again. :) So... here we go:

1) Love the mommy/baby connection. Can you feel it?

2) They are SO in love with her.

3) He's a *wee* bit proud.
4) Sigh... Not perfect, but so perfect all at the same time.


5) Love that scrunched up little mouth.

6) Could they be sweeter?
7) Love the nuzzle.


8) She was using a LOT of effort trying to get that little fist in her mouth. I think it eventually wore her out.:)

9) See what I mean? :)



10) I love this last one... such a perfect miracle.


Thanks again! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so happy to have these joni! You are so talented. I love your eye! Thank you! I will treasure these forever!