Friday, January 16, 2009

Maternity | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Ironically, after my post yesterday about being thankful for heat, our power went out last night for about 3 hours. Brrr. Now that it is back on, I'm SUPER duper thankful. :) It slowed down my work intentions just a little, so this is posting a bit later than I intended.

This sweet family is one of my favorites...they were my very first official clients years ago, and hold a very special place in my heart. I'm so happy that after 2 wonderfully active boys, this sweet momma will finally be blessed with her little girl. Oh how their lives will change!

Here are some of my favorites... (in reverse order. ugh. sorry!)

1) You have no idea how tough it is to get 2 toddlers to hold their hands on the belly AT THE SAME TIME. :) So happy this worked. I was about to pull out some desperate measures.
2) She has the most beautiful glowing skin. Love this.
3) Chaotic family life with boys and I love it!!! Nothing at all like I was envisioning, but during sessions like this, I'm all about going with the flow. Life captured AS IT IS. :)

4) It appears that the snuggliest pictures are the ones taken when they aren't looking. This one was in the mirror. I kind of want to curl up with them. Would that be weird? :)
5) Sigh. Love these little guys.
6) Held and loved before she is even born.
Thank you, W family!:)

No comments: