Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Hey guys, I hope you are all avoiding all of the icky bugs going around. I think right after I posted my {T.T} post last week, I was called to pick up my little boy from school with a tummy ache.... it all went downhill after that...... SO.....

I am thankful:

1) For FEELING BETTER!:) We are all doing fine now, minus the little sniffles that I think everyone has.

2) That my husband was able to avoid the illness and not miss work. (tricky with his schedule)

3) That I took the time to snuggle with my kiddos (on a school night!!!) and watch Sleeping Beauty. I know it sounds silly to you, but I had not seen it. Call me deprived! :)

4) That tonight my husband just cooked us a yummy dinner... and cleaned up too. He rocks. :)

5) For new inspiration. Always.

BONUS ** 6) That all my new mommas and their babies that were born in the last week are doing great!!! I can't wait to meet the little ones. :) Prepare for MORE baby madness. Ahhhh. :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: