Monday, February 23, 2009

A trip to the library | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

So, last week, my daughter and I headed downtown to visit the Central Library. What an amazing building! We had lots of fun hanging out.... "just girls". Here are some of my favorite shots from the day.
1) I'm *pretty* sure she should not have been running in the hall. Nobody was there and she was super quiet. She was less than thrilled with my camera. In fact, I believe I was tackled immediately after this shot was taken. :)

2) Lovely directional light from amazing windows. That is the skyline behind her.

3) I think she *is* going to be a photographer when she grows up... As soon as she saw this room, she said, "Mommy, look at the light in there!!" sigh...

4) I just followed her while she explored. She was looking back to make sure I was still there!

5) Off she goes. So independent, and fearless. I like the little girl/ big picture look. Reminds me that even though she is growing up so fast, she is still my baby!
Stay tuned this week. There are all sorts of things to share! :) Happy Monday.

3 comments:

BantaBanter said...

Beautiful!!

Nick and Laura said...

I love the little girl big picture shot - but then again I love all your shots! :)

THE WELLNESS WELL said...

she was workin' it! Love it.