Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beautiful, inside and out | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I mentioned in my {Thankful Thursday} post that I had the chance to spend some time with 2 of my best girlfriends last weekend.  They came in from northern Indiana, and we stayed downtown.  Both ladies are so spirited and have the best laughs!  There was no shortage of humor, to be certain.  J is a photographer and a graphic designer, and most importantly, a mom of 2.  V is a radio disc jockey  (who apparently is more of a rockstar than I realized! :)), and a mom of 4.  The fact that they were able to leave their home obligations for a night was nothing short of a miracle, and meant the world to me.  Thanks, Ladies!!!  

Sidenote:  I took A LOT of pictures.  I forget how EASY it is to photograph ADULTS!!! :)






I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

No comments: