Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.
Today I am thankful.....
1) The amazing weather we had last weekend.... and the time to enjoy it. I think I was outside for three hours on Saturday just soaking in the sun. So lovely.
2) That I was able to spend some quality time with 2 of my favorite ladies who came in from out of town to visit. Girl time is GOOD time. :)
3) Lots of good family time in the last couple weeks. I think I'm also soaking it up because I know once wedding season and then fall hits, life will turn upside down.
4) The ability of a child to dream big. Today I was driving with my daughter (age 4) and she said, "Just think of ALL the things I can be when I grow up....... a builder, a 'contagrapher' (her version of a photographer), a teacher, a nurse, a basketball player, a house painter, a NAIL painter :), a person who works at the gas station..... " :) Her sunny optimism and sense of the possibilities ahead of her made me smile. She is my dreamer.
5) My wonderful moms group and all the things I learn from you lovely ladies! :)
Have a great week. What are YOU thankful for???