Thursday, March 26, 2009

{Thankful Thursday} and an important reminder | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Hey guys.... I know I'm slacking on the blog right now, but trust me, there is lots of new stuff to come! ;) We are in spring break mode around here, as well as updating the website and revealing a new pricing structure. So, please bear with me. :)

One very important reminder, if you purchased a gift certificate from me during my December special, please drop me an email with the approximate month you are planning to have your portrait session. Remember that must be used within the year. The fall is booking up quickly with weddings, and waiting till the last minute to get the appointment on the calendar may not work out well for either of us. :) If you did not purchase a gift certificate, but are still planning to have a 2009 session, please contact me soon to schedule that time. With our crazy family schedule, planning ahead is the way to go! :)

This week has been lovely, and I have lots to be thankful for.

1) I'm thankful for sunshine and warm days where the kiddos can run outside after school and enjoy the fresh air. I'm pretty sure they sleep better too!

2) I'm thankful that we had a chance to go as a family to see a movie.... I know that sounds silly, but it was so fun, and we never get to do that! (Bedtime Stories is awesome, by the way. :))

3) I'm thankful for my photography friends across the world who inspire me everyday, and remind me that when we are all up at 2 am working on our art, that I'm not alone. :)

4) I'm thankful for the clients who take the time to call me to tell me how much they love their prints. It makes my day every time.

5) I'm thankful for my husband's awesome last 2 weeks in the real estate world, and for the chance to spend lots of quality time together next week on vacation. (yes, it is still TOP SECRET from our kiddos. :))

I will be out of town for the next week, and may have limited access to my email account, but will be sure to get back to you just as soon as I return. Have a great week! :)

No comments: