My Saturday morning was spent meeting this little sweetheart. Miss Lily was 5 days old and as sweet as can be. I will avoid my usual 'wordiness' in the interest of packing for our trip tomorrow, but wanted to share these favorites sooner than later. :) Thank you, guys!
1) She was so alert. Gotta love that mommy pride.2) Cradled. :)
3) It is pretty obvious that I am a black and white kind of girl, but I love the soft color here. So tender.
4) She is my new best friend. We watched Elmo together while she had a snack. And, I got a hug at the end. Sweet. :)
5) She was less than thrilled with me, but I still snuck a smiling shot. And we exchanged 'fives' at the end.... success in my eyes! :)
6) Probably my favorite from the day. Love the softness.
7) She seems *really* smart here. :) Pensive, almost.
8) So sleepy, but the darned hiccups kept waking her up.
9) I don't know if she is a thumb-sucker, but she found it for a second.
Thanks again, D family.... I'll be in touch as soon as your gallery is ready! :)